Why 90% of innovation programs FAIL?
- Do you have a high customer acquisition cost and LOW usage of product?
- Did you collect lot of ideas on your idea management platform, but there is not further action?
- Is your team trying to create a perfect product? (to impress the management?)
- Did your team stop taking weekly feedback from the users?
- Are your discussions based on opinions rather than hard facts or data?
- Does your team wants to pursue this idea because of market or user research?
- Does your dev team include IT Architects, DevOps, Engineering lead etc.?
- Is your team embarrassed to show their product to the users and only taking internal feedbacks?
- Is your company working on only 5-10 new business ideas each year?
- Is there a low ROI of all new ideas implemented is in last 4 years?
We de-risk your innovation journey by solving 2 main problems
Experiment as a service
Experimentation is one of the hardest part and if done wrong, gives lots of false positives. So, we created an experiment team- with designers, devs, marketers, videographers, and data-analysts. They spin up an experiment in 24-48 hours and provide your real customer data in next 24-72 hours.
Product to Product-Market-Fit
Hackers build MVPs and Architects build scale-up products. Our team of hackers: devs, designers, QAs, Scrum Masters launch MVP in first 6-8 weeks. Normal IT agencies are too slow because of their "build a perfect product" mindset. By 12-weeks we acquire users, by 20-weeks we increase daily active users and by 24-weeks we test how the product will make money. In 6 months we achieve Product-market-fit.
We have created a portfolio of over 1B€ in new revenue for our corporate innovation teams in last 4 years. See some examples below